Eliminate Negative Thinking, Get Absolute Clarity On Your Purpose, And Build Unshakeable Self-Belief In Just 90 Days

(With A Simple Step-By-Step Roadmap In Just 15 Minutes A Day)

Join The Tier 1 Accelerator Unlimited For Any Reason Refund Guarantee

“My mindset has never been stronger; I’ve stopped worrying about things, I’m less distracted, more focused and I’m in charge of my days.

I finally feel like I’m becoming who I want to be, which has been transformative, not just for me (and my self-belief) but also my family.”

James Paton

Where Are You Right Now?

Take a moment and answer these 5 questions (Be Honest With Yourself):

1 of 5
Q1: How well do you know the beliefs which are currently holding you back?
1 = You have no idea.
5 = You know exactly the thoughts which limit you and how they affect everything you think, feel and do.

Tier 1 Transformation

WEEK 1: Behaviour Change Vs Belief Release

Access your internal pre-programming to discover how your belief structure is morphing the world to fit your narrative. We’ll show you the heuristics (mental shortcuts) which will enable you to become who it is that you want to be.

WEEK 2: Order & Chaos

Lay the foundations for a strong and serving mindset. Step into the unknown and make it known. You are going to discover that part of you that needs to be called forwards in order to progress.

WEEK 3: Bound & Free Nature

Remove Bound Nature which prevents you transforming from who you are now, to who you wish to be. Cultivate Free Nature which creates elegant consistency – taking the right action on a consistent basis without struggle or force.

WEEK 4: Iron Focus

Redefine productivity with a playbook to protect your time, energy and attention and give yourself a ferocious competitive advantage untapped by the masses. You’ll learn how to harness the triggers which drive deep, long flow states.

WEEK 5: Systematising Success

Discover laser-like clarity about where you're going in life and business, and exactly how to get there without self-sabotage, urgency, and overwhelm. The result will make the journey more fun, and a hell of a lot more successful.

WEEK 6: Vision & Orientation

The process used by high-calibre performers across a range of disciplines to rewire your subconscious narrative and prime your internal GPS so that your outcomes are aligned with where you actually want to go, and who you want to be.

WEEK 7: Direction Mapping

The formula for that embeds effortless progress as a habit, and allows you to forge flexible strategies to cope with pressure, adversity and uncertainty no matter what life throws at you. It will channel your strengths like never before.

WEEK 8: The 3 BIG C’s

Take control over your outlook and attitude regardless of external circumstances. Remain calm amidst chaos. Build true confidence and feel happy with who you are, what you do and what you’re capable of.

WEEK 9: Your Performance Arch

The foundation of a strong and serving mindset is self-knowledge. This is the root of taking control of your mindset and of your performance. With The Performance Arch you can mould your mental state to create optimal outcomes.

WEEK 10: The Discipline Of Mindset

Become the architect of your life, not a mere spectator of your destiny. Bring everything together to create a life full of meaning and purpose, which brings you complete satisfaction and happiness.

Tier 1
Accelerator

3 Monthly Payments Of

£245

Lifetime Access T1 Accelerator

Step-By-Step Roadmap

Private T1 Community

Group Coaching Calls

-

-

-

Join Now!

Accelerator
+ Coaching

Only 10 Spots Per Month

3 Monthly Payments Of

£495

Step-By-Step Roadmap

Private T1 Community

Group Coaching Calls

Kick-off 1-1 Coaching Call

Access 1-1 Daily Coaching

-

Join Now!

Accelerator
+ Pro-Coaching

Only 2 Spots Per Month

3 Monthly Payments Of

£995

Step-By-Step Roadmap

Private T1 Community

Group Coaching Calls

Kick-off 1-1 Coaching Call

Access 1-1 Daily Coaching

Bi-weekly 1-1 Coaching Call

Join Now!

Zero-Risk, For Any Reason, LIFETIME Refund Guarantee

Go through the entire Tier 1 Accelerator and put the strategies through their paces and test them out. If at any time you feel Tier 1 has not been helpful to you — we will cheerfully refund your money within 24 hours. No strings attached, and no hard feelings, either.

No we aren’t joking. Yes this is real!

We are 100% confident the Tier 1 Accelerator will get you life-changing results.

When you sign up one of two things is going to happen:

1. You join and it’s absolutely life changing (which will be worth 10x what you’ve paid).

OR

2. It doesn’t work and you get your money back within 24hrs.

FAQs

What makes Tier 1 different from other programmes?

Nowhere else can you get the best psychology and neuroscience behind behaviour change, combined with knowledge & experience gained from pushing the performance edge of mindset during Special Forces operations.

The Tier 1 Accelerator will take you through a simple step by step process to reprogram your mindset at the deepest level to make sure you create the life you really want, and become the person you really want to be.

Is access just for 90 days or forever?

You have lifetime access to the Tier 1 course and contents. It is only the coaching which is restricted to 90 days.

Is this for men and women?

We have an almost 50/50 split of men and women.

This is for anybody who wants to dramatically upgrade their mindset, transform their energy and master their emotions. It doesn’t matter whether you’re young, old, male, female, employed, self-employed, business owner or not.

What if I don't like the programme?

Here’s our promise to you: A No-Nonsense, Better-than-100%, Use-it-for-your-Entire-Life Guarantee.

Go through the entire course and put the strategies through their paces and test them out. If at any time you feel the strategies and information have not been helpful to you — we will cheerfully refund your money within 24 hours. No strings attached, and no hard feelings.

How is Tier 1 delivered?

Tier 1 is laid out in a step-by-step roadmap just like the Limitless 10/10 Challenge. It is incredibly simple to follow and action the steps.

Do I need any special resources?

No. All you need to do is commit 15 minutes of your time each day.

Join The Tier 1 Accelerator Unlimited For Any Reason Refund Guarantee